YAY DOCTOR WHO MEME! Btw, if you want to see my favorite DW spoff...( [link]
1. That's me. I have the same nose as the ninth doctor. Yes, it's that big XD
2. No explanation needed.
3. I started with the new series, starting with the first episode of season one. I like to go in order.
4. The "Are you my mummy" thing was AWESOME. I loved it. A lot. It had the best jokes, and had the introduction of Captain Jack Harkness, plus, the Doctor DANCES.
5. I loved the Ninth Doctor, although the 10th is right behind him. My ideal Doctor would be 9.5 so that I could have the passion of 9th and humor of 10th.
6. I LOVE ROSE. She's the only companion for the Doctor in my opinion. The only other companion I liked was Cpt. Jack!
7. Lazy drawing. But I love Rose and the Doctor.
8. Tell someone that on the street. I dare you.
9. The Beast in the "Satan Pit" and "The impossible planet" were my second favorite episodes. Just facinating. Toby made a fantastic antichrist.
10. COLONIAL TIMES, FTW! I want to meet the founding fathers.
11. Cpt. Jack Harkness was walking fanservice for Season one, especially since most people don't find my dear Christopher Ecclestion attractive.
12. I keep expecting the Doctor to run into Cpt. Kirk and his crew. That would become my new favorite episode.
13. GOSH THIS MEME WAS SO LONG!! D<
All characters do not belong to me